O2C Automation enables you to efficiently interact with your logistics partners.
Logistics involves many B2B document exchanges involving orders, packing slips, advance shipping notices, goods receipts and more. Fully automate these business document exchanges between your ERP or transportation management solution and your logistics partners (3PLs, 4PLs, carriers, etc.) to deliver a positive impact on your supply chain and overall business:
- Improve communication with your plants or business units and customers and suppliers
- Drive business agility, scalability and innovation
- Reduce costs and increase efficiency
- Enhance visibility, productivity and inventory accuracy
- Simplify compliance and mitigate risk
Inbound documents are converted from your logistics partners’ format to your internal format. Outbound documents are converted from your internal format to your logistics partners’ format.
Inbound and outbound documents are validated before being delivered to target systems.
Documents from your logistics partners are seamlessly integrated in your back-end system.
Logistics documents can be distributed to your logistics partners as well as various BUs, plants and other internal stakeholders.
All internal stakeholders have visibility on goods time of delivery (ETA).