Providing a customizable, scalable and fully-managed Order to Cash solution.
The Amalto e-Business Cloud is a customizable, cloud-based platform designed to support fully automated exchanges of electronic business documents between your company and all its Trading Partners. The e-Business Cloud is deployed as a fully-managed solution with valuable features and state-of-the-art technology. Amalto provides not only business process analysis, design and implementation, but also ongoing monitoring and proactive support.
Implementation is tailored to the specific set of requirements including document types, formats (standard, proprietary, ERP-specific, etc.), transport protocols and unique business processes required by your organization and/or your Trading Partners. Each Amalto customer benefits from its own private, dedicated e-Business Cloud.
Many Oil & Gas, Environmental Services, Industrial and Enterprise companies leverage their e-Business Cloud to:
- Streamline Order to Cash processes with customers (automating order processing, submission of e-field tickets and outbound e-invoices, reception of ticket and invoice statuses…)
- Automate exchanges with Logistics Providers (3PL, 4PL and carriers)
- Enable electronic transactions with their suppliers via a Supplier Community
- Handle master data and transactional data synchronization between ERPs and SaaS solutions, etc.
Process Automation = Business and Financial Excellence
The e-Business Cloud is a private cloud B2B integration solution that facilitates the exchange of all electronic documents with your Trading Partners and automates key processes such as sales order processing, accounts receivable automation, Logistics and more. Migrating from a paper-based system to automated processes thanks to the e-Business Cloud enables organizations to achieve not only operational excellence, but financial excellence as well.
The following benefits come from leveraging the e-Business Cloud for your organization:
- Improved productivity
- Reduced errors and minimized disputes
- Increased reporting control and visibility
- Improved regulatory compliance
- Lowered Working Capital Cycle
- Reduced environmental impact by eliminating paper use